The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

HHIVR4

bought datalogger from him and recieved it in the mail within 3 days, Thanks bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

edit: fixed title, please read the forum guidelines

Last edited by a moderator:

baught a joe P manual boost controller off of him, be was straight forward and told me it wouldnt be off of the car for a few days, and it was lagit, then he sent it out and i got it. good guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Polish

Got a logger from him. Shipped quickly.

Sold him H&R springs and bought a set of foglights. Friendly and to the point,he shipped a lot faster then I did/expected. 2 pleasant transactions.

Mark

Sent me his old GVR4 shocks for nothing and shipped them without upfront payment. Big thanks buddy. Your shocks will now be part of the go fast effort /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

turboren

Quote:
bought datalogger from him and recieved it in the mail within 3 days, Thanks bro! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Same for me, except mine took a month to get to me... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Totally NOT his fault, though. I never had mail so infrequently on my last ship... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif
Ren

got a joe p MBC transaction went smoothly. got it on expected date. great seller!

91GVR4

Bought a set of cams with gears. He shipped the next day and I received with in a week. Well packaged and in good shape. I good guy to deal with.

Dave is a great guy to deal with, he sent a package out the same day I paid him. Awesome, he ships faster then me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

jepherz

Staff member
I have dealt with Dave on many occasions and have always been a satisfied buyer and seller. Ships fast and pays right away. Just giving credit where it is due!
Thanks again, Dave.

bought a logger, this guy does have experince with selling loggers... good instructions, nice product, everything is great... thanks.

Bought stock springs from him.
Dave goes extra miles by packing the springs nicely with inserts, heavy duty tape, etc etc.
And I got a free towel too !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif (from the packaging)

Great job Dave. Thanks for the springs.

a2vr4

Dave is great.
I bought a boost gauge from him, hi shipped every thing very quickly with the light and covers wraped seperatly and carefully. Then answered all my (many) little questions.
Great doing bussines with you dave!

Ralli380Gvr4

This guy is awesome! I recently bought a 2.5" downpipe from Dave and it was a great transaction, no problems, fast shippping and he was willing to work w/ me. Thanks again!

JNR

Dave bought some injectors off me and paid right away and has been good to deal with!

mean_green

Bought an E3 o2 housing off Dave, kept me informed, great packaging, fast shipping and great condition on product.
-Alan

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned