The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

stevevr4 stevegls

Yeah, agreed. Sent me a fuel line via paper airplane to my doorstep!
wink.gif
Seriously, paid Sunday, had it on Tuesday. Don't get any better than that. Hail to 13g powah!!

DSMGVR4

I've met steve before, never bought anything from him, by just wanted to say..cool guy and would buy from him if i needed anything he had.We work near each other so its cool to know a fellow GVR4 owner nearby. BTW, steve, we had our baby on May 31st.....baby girl 7 lbs 7 oz 19.5 inches, we named her Jocelyn Rose.
smile.gif

4orced4door

Great to deal with, sent me the gauge before I even paid for it so I'd have it in time for the weekend.

Thanks Steve!

GVR4ZUM

Never bought anything from him, but yeah he's a cool guy and I won't hesitate to buy from him.

Gabor

Great buy to deal with. Shipped products without me even paying first. A++++++
(Bad guys note, not to take advetage of that)

Bought an intake and received it asap- good communication and no shipping problems. A+ all around!

steve

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Well thanks, but I didn't sell you an intake....... did I? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

But seriously.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

LoL no you didn't now that I think about it! I meant Sam Sayes and wasn't thinking straight last night! LoL!

GVR-4

I bought a clutch master cylinder from Steve. Prompt shipping and delivery, good communication and he provided a tracking number. Definitely a good guy.

steve

Wow, another false Good Guy post. I never sold you anything but thanks for the bump! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

mistaVR4

Stealing my GG posts eh? Thats it man, you've gone too far /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Dave, please add another one to the correct Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Ahh I guess I'll say it...your a great guy too Steve /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

atc250r

Staff member
In order to balance out Steve's un-earned good guy post I will now say that he's a jerk and would rip his own mother off /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif. The balance is restored.

John

GVR-4

Sorry guys. I'll copy and paste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

jogalant

Thanks for delivering the housing, Steve. Got it yesterday. Man, that was pdq!

steve

Thanks for taking the time to post Jaime. Glad it got to you safely!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts