The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

stevevr4 stevegls

GVR4ZUM

Another good guy post for my friend here. He bought a battery tray from me. He's great to deal with. Fast payment, smooth transaction. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ercp98

another good guys post. bought sm16g. recieved in time(two ship days) and superbly packaged as requested. item as described. will buy from again.

steve

Thanks, it was my pleasure. Well, aside from the time I spent outside in the 90 degree heat packing that thing! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Thats my own fault though. Enjoy!

I got a FMIC from Steve. He took the time to make sure it went smoothly and packaged it very well.
Thanks again!

blacksheep

Steef is an awesome possum. He met some random dude at a gas station, picked up Evo IX MR seats for me and then went thru the trouble of shipping them to me. He also wrestled with fedex and worked to make sure everything went smoothly.

I lub Steef!

steve

Tanks KC. Glad I could help.

love.gif

JB

Please keep all gayness in the anything goes section ladies.

sent me some stuff from awhile back. shipped it out with the quickness and a good deal. thanks!

CarRacer

Steve is awesome! (And super hawt)

He helped me out locating an author signed copy of a book and sent it out to me. He didn't have to do this and I really appreciated it.

Thanks nga.

steve

NP homey! Always glad to help out a board member.

steves the man!! just bought #167/2000 for him and hes been nothing but awesome. hes well informed about the galant and was willing to work around my schedule. he dropped the car off at my house last night (about 45 minute ride from his house depending on traffic) and all ready the pmed me with a link on how to do something.

Polish

Steve let me sleep on his couch and pewp in his bathroom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Definite goot guy.

steve

Not a problem, glad they arrived safely!

Rausch

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Don't know what else to say..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

Diego

Awesome job Steve, I thank you for the great fob group buy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

maroonmetallic

Set up an epic group buy for keyfobs & didn't steal any monies from anyone.

+1

Boostdtalon

Quoting Rausch:
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif Don't know what else to say..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

I can't think of anything to say either other than this. So +2!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned