The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Gvr4-330

Rob is a good guy I needed a part and not only did he sell it to me but he brought it over....Thanks man!

atc250r

Staff member
Great guy to deal with. He paid quickly and was very easy to work with.

John

464/2K

easy to deal with, bought my maftpro and send money fast! would do business with him no doubt.

Recently bought a MAF-Translator from him. Great guy, great communication, was understanding and helpful, and shipping/packaging was fantastic. Good guy, would definately do business with him again. Thanks Rob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

Rob bought an ECU from me. He kept excellet communication during the buying process and let me know as soon as it arrived. He's a standup guy in my opinion and I would be happy to buy from him or sell to him again. Thanks again Rob.

-Josh

I bought an intake pipe from him recently.
He got it out to me fast and the piece was just as promised.
Thanks.

Frank

Rob is a very stand up guy. I wouldn't hesitate doing business with him in the future.

Thanks,
Michael

+11111 for Rob being a good guy
shipped the same day I paid him
now thats what I call fast shipping
thanks Rob.

turborichvr4

Hey Rob thanks this is a very very very good guy i needed a rear not only gave to me but he was going to ct from va and he drop off the pumpkin very cool guy thanks man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

holeshotmoe

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Already stated above but saying it again: Good guy, great deal with instant shipping!!! Thanks Rob!

slugsgomoo

I bought the HID 93 lights from Rob- not only was he flexible on getting them shipped (went greyhound to save 50%!) but they were packaged so well it would make jnava jealous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bowrofl.gif

Definitely a good guy to deal with /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

slugsgomoo

So cool follow up. Rob found that he had missed some pigtails when he sent out the lights (no big deal since my car's been JSB), sent me a PM to let me know and shipped them out already. Good dude!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts