The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Team Ducktape

Just wanted to say it was a smooth transaction between Rob(Team Ducktape) and I. Good communication and we met half way to save shipping, well we thought it was half way LOL, JK Rob;) He bought my brand new GT42R for his sweet galant project.

Great guy and great to deal with! Recommended!
Thanks!

Ben

Last edited by a moderator:

Romanova

This ol boy hooked me up with a pure sex set of HKS cam gears. He also tolerated my constant badgering about the shipment.

A+ guy all the way.

CO VR4

I've bought and sold alot of parts with Rob. Always did what he said, and was a pleasure to deal with. No worries here, ever.

grocery_getter

Bought a special turbo from Rob.
Turbo arrived in very good condition.

Thanks Rob,

Andre

Hertz

Staff member
Rob wins my Good Guy of the Century award (I know, it's a little early).

His selflessness, generosity and hospitality are second-to-none. He loaned me a tranny AND put it in. Then he put in my oil cooler. And if that wasn't enough, when we couldn't complete on time he loaned me his car (which I scraped into a brick wall /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif )... Oh yeah, there's more, he gave me a ton of parts I needed, bought me an oil filter, oil, coolant, put on my JDM bumper, let me drink all his Old Style and Mountain Dew... his wife even bought us donuts the next morning.

(I also gotta thank Bruce and Daniel for assisting when they didn't have to, kicking our asses in darts and getting Rob tipsy. And huge thanks to Bridget for carting us to and from the bar.)

I don't think I can ever repay Rob for all he's done for me (and many others in the community). Those of you who think the board is going downhill or is full of assholes, you're dealing with the wrong people, because THIS is what it's all about.

Even if Rob has never had a running/completed VR-4 that I've ever seen /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif he is still a pillar in this community. His exploits are legendary: driving a JDM 1000 miles (did it even have plates?), continuing the legacy of the Mofugas race car, the 10 ball, being a steadfast moderator, the bicycle hijinks and above all "that's SIR assmonkey to you."

jcgalntvr4-244

purchased a JDM duel bord ECU from him great guy!
Thanks,
JC

CO VR4

Quote:
Even if Rob has never had a running/completed VR-4 that I've ever seen he is still a pillar in this community.

Yes, indeed he is. The reason that he's not had a running VR-4 is that I sold him almost a whole car, but just a few parts at a time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

Last edited:

Garage_Defeat

Every part bought from Rob has been top notch quality. Would do business again!

-Dan S.

Only had great experiences dealing with this guy. In Rob's defense, he had a complete running jdm gvr4 @ one point /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif that he drove from Fort Lauderdale to Wisconsin.

Garage_Defeat

Rob is so fast that I had his payment before I even finished posting the for sale ad. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Definitely Recommended!

-Dan S.

chucklesas

I got some parts from Rob, actually, I ended up getting more than I paid for. Still working out that little detail. Anyway, no complaints on my end.

Bought some injectors that were in awesome condition just as described. Fast shipping and friendly to deal with. Great price.

Travw3911

Wanted to also add my expiernce with Rob. He is a super nice guy, easy to deal with and very helpful! Got an ecu from him with a chip and will be picking injectors up soon!

sent items as promised. Definitely a good guy, would buy from again /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/smile.gif

vapid

Great Guy......

Bought a few items from him.....and even got more than anticipated!
Great communication, super nice guy, very helpful, he even went out of his way on a weekend morning to meet me up half way!

All i can say, is that i wish more people were as courteous, honest, and fair to deal with!

mistaVR4

Awesome Guy to deal with! Full trust in him forever as far as I'm concerned! I'd never hesitate to make deals /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/applause.gif

mistaVR4

I can't say enough good stuff about Rob!! He fronted me a system I need to run my car for the first time in almost 3 yrs! I'm almost finished now thanks to him. I would never hesitate to deal with Rob, EVER.

Thanks so much man!!

PEACE

Just wanted to say thanks agian for the big, thick, tasty meat you gave us. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif

Rausch

^ Hell yeah! That was spectacular! Thanks man! I'm stuffed, with sausage. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/hsugh.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts