The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

luis84one

GSTwithPSI

I posted up a WTB ad for some hard lines for a 90 oil cooler setup. I needed the parts quick. Luis sends me a PM and says he's got the stuff, $25 shipped. I send him $30 bucks, and he ships ASAP. The box shows up at the door 2 days later, with a shipping label that says $47.95. WTF? Luis paid out of pocket to ship the item. He didn't mention the extra cost, nor ask for reimbursement.

I'll definitely be making the difference up to him, even though he never asked. There are really a unique group of good guys here on the forum, and Luis is definitely on that list IMO. It's not everyday a stranger takes hard earned cash out of their pocket for your benefit. It's even more rare when nothing is asked in return. Thanks, Luis.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts