The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:92 summit white VR4 #462/1000 $1,800 washington

kerry92gvr4

all pics and info on page 2 now, car is stock and looking for trade for truck or something

Last edited:

thedsmguy

This is my old car (for better or worse). Its a nice car, not a stock disc but a street disk (there is a difference I think).
I could trade you 2 broke ass DSM's and a bunch of parts (you know which ones).

Better yet, don't sell my baby! At least until I get my next baby running. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

kerry92gvr4

Bump For lower price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jawdrop.gif

kerry92gvr4

NEW price!! make offers guys, willing to do part trade on something but i got some bills i need to pay and it dont hurt to make reasonable offers

thedsmguy

I cant give you any money but I do have a 92 awd 5 speed now. I'm not looking to trade but maybe its a car you could get to put around in once you sell the gvr4. Its not the white one its a different one I picked up.

TF2

So Far Wayyyyyyyyyyyy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif "It would be so fine to see the Galant VR4 face at my door
Doesn't help to know that you're just time away" like a great little song by Carole King once sung. O man if it where only close! Why are all the good vr4's at good prices SO far away from Maryland? O well good luck on sale

4thStroke

Fly out, buy it, drive it home. Its that simple. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The previous owner of my car (teamhightower) flew to Daytona and drove it home to Bellevue, WA (near Seattle). Now thats a brave soul.

thedsmguy

Do the dirty clothes come with it? Maybe some of that good old Vancouver dirt in the carpet? Leaves from the northwest.. Imagine the stuff you could bring home!!

kerry92gvr4

those are clean man lol and i know think of everything your getting

kerry92gvr4

dont think so it was off a 1g and it was altered to fit . it is a flowmaster and sounds great. full 3 inch from the turbo back with no cat.

kerry92gvr4

come on guys it is a great deal for a great car. make offers, like i said i am up for trade on alot of different things

kerry92gvr4

man i am on the other side of the us lol but if your still interested i might be??? send info and pics

kerry92gvr4

bump, come one no new offers? within the next week it will have dsm link v3 and a better tune. Thinking more like 360+hp and 380+tq to the wheels and if i still have it in a month i will have track times from it when the track opens

kerry92gvr4

willing to lower price if there is something you really wont want on it? turbo, manifold, you get the point, also i could get stock parts. or if someone wants to buy it all back to stock i will sell it for 3,200

hey hello I have a question how much hp has the so thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts