The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 05 WRX

Hello all!! Looking to trade 05 WRX for a Galant VR4. WRX has 140k miles and is all stock except cat back exhaust. Hss tein coilovers with electronic damper control, whiteline swaybars front and rear. Car drives and handles amazingly!! Smog legal. Located in LA area. For sale for 8.5k or trade for VR4 Galant. I'm also looking for my lost 92 VR4 Galant 511/1000. Its painted blue and was towed somewhere. I have all legal DMV paperwork. Reward if found. 009620 last 6 of vin.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned