The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1990 Mirage with swap....MA $6,500 or B/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Number4

Well guys let me know what you guys have if interested in trading or offers....Price dropped..preferred CASH....
click

Last edited by a moderator:

89coltgt

I believe it is Nate as I was thinking the same thing.

blacksheep

Quoting Nate:
Is this my old Colt? It sure sounds like it...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif When I see gvr4's here for sale, I think and post same thing

Number4

Yes this is Nates old car.....The only reason for selling is because I want to buy a house so I need to get out of the racing GAME....Maybe one day I'll go back to it...

Nate

Well, although I don't want to see it go to anybody but me, I'm not in a position to buy it back.

For anybody that's interested, this car is a BLAST. I can pretty much promise you that will ALWAYS get out of it with a smile on your face; I know I did. Once I gave my wife a ride in it, she said, "Now I understand why you're always grinning ear to ear when you get back from driving this thing."

I'm warning anyone, though, that buying it means that you will be buying front tires all the time, since it is so much fun to burn them off. This car (when I had it) would light the tires from roll going 80mph. In the right hands, it's probably considered a deadly weapon in some states. There is nothing better than hunting down and blowing by something with a much bigger engine on the highway (there's a good chance your tires will still be spinning at the time, which adds to the domination factor).

Whoever buys this car will not regret it at all, it is definitely the most fun car I've ever owned, Maroon Car included. It ran like a top, always put a smile on my face, and never disappointed. Just don't bother going to the track without slicks, unless you just want to paint black stripes down the strip, which it will do with ease.

Any questions about the car, I'm probably the best one to answer them, since I built it.

Nate

slobra

Hmm. I've been wanting another CSM, I've got some thinking to do /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Number4

Thanks NATE..For the info..On this thing being a blast to drive..Its very fun to drive and also very reliable I pick this car up from maryland and drove it back home..It was a 9 hour drive and this thing drove like a dream...I have lots of pics I could post them if you guys are interested in more....

slobra

You should post it up on 4g61t.org if you haven't already. I did a quick look but didn't see it posted over there.

Number4

The only reason I haven't post it there is because i forgot my password and i have a new one but I don't have enough post to post on the for sale section....

Nate

Reliable? That thing was the most reliable car I think I've ever owned. Never broke anything, never dripped anything, I could let it sit outside for three months and then it'd fire right up... the guy you bought it from drove the thing from Colorado to West Virginia without any problems once he called me for my old AFC settings.

Slobra, if you buy this thing, you need to bring it up so I can see my old baby and be reminded of why I miss it. :)

GVR-4

I'd like to see some pics of the interior and the engine bay.

Number4

Well the wheels I bought of a guy in craiglist supposedly they came out off a Rx7 but I search like crazy for them and I couldn't find them ...I went to the local track one day and I saw a older BMW with them...All I know is that BBS makes them...I'll be posting more pics soon....

GeorgeBillings

I want the rims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts