The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: 1990 Mirage with swap....MA $6,500 or B/O

Status
Not open for further replies.

CutlassJim

I've seen this thing in person and it is super clean and super badass. Buy it now!

GIjoe

man! id buy that car in a heartbeat! thats it, im moving back to the states asap.
Cars that I like are either too freakin expensive, or you simply cant find em here in europe.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

FlyingEagle

Staff member
Number4, if you haven't already posted this car on 4g61t.org, sign up and do so; I'll vouch for you, but also because Nate's work and the fact that the last owner is still on the site, can help answer alot questions. People will know what they are getting is proper, and it helps to take those questions out of the equation.
I'm Admin over there, so feel free to give this some more exposure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned