The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 02 wrx wagon lower price $12,900 OH will concider trades

I am now concidering trades to make the car more affordable for people, let me know what you have and we'll see what i can do for you!
[email protected]

2002 Blue WRX wagon
Great condition
New AC compressor, AC blows cold
Up-todate on maintenance,
5 speed sti short shifter, Sti titanium shift knob, factory boost gauge, Borla Hush catback exhaust, Greenfilter airfilter, dimpled/slotted rotters and greenstuff brake pads up front

Never raced, never launched, never abused
62k miles
!!!!!!!!!NEW LOWER PRICE $12,900!!!!!!!!!!

*Link to new pix:
click

Last edited by a moderator:

Polish

Quote:
You must put a description, location AND asking price in the title.

Taken from the rules, add this or it will get deleted again.

Polish

No problem, just didn't want to see it get deleted again. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

sale didn't work out, guy couldn't get off work long enough to make the trip from new mexico, car is still for sale. updated pix soon. bump!

I hear that all the time...
I'd think Ohio would be a great place to sell a car like this but i keep getting people from new mexico, texas, california...
this car is great, i'd love for someone to buy it soon and help my family get out of debt.
also...
THE ADD ON AUTOTRADER WILL BE DOWN TILL THIS EVENING!
THEY EXPIRED IT PREMATURELY
THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO PUT IT BACK UP TONIGHT
PLEASE BE PATIENT
CAR IS STILL FOR SALE!

oh, and bump!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned