I can be reached via PM's here or by email at [email protected] -- I will be an active seller
For Sale is #3. The car is at 84,500 original miles and has been mostly garaged since I purchased it. I purchased the car through "boostedinaz" about 3 years ago and had it brought to Lexington, KY.
Since I have purchased this car I have loved the car. I thought when I purchased the car it would bring back everything I had forgotten about these cars immediately but have been shocked how much I've had to relearn. I do work out of town year round and don't have the time to spend on the car. The car is started and driven every 3 weeks like clock work by my brother and maintenance has been maintained as well. With me working out of town, it being sold will be some what tricky but when we get to that point I will figure out how to get back to KY to show the car.
Not much has changed in the car since I bought it. Here is the original post from when I bought the car 3 years ago. click For some reason I can't get the new pictures to upload but I do have available. One thing that has changed is I have installed a new stereo and gotten the sound system wired correctly. I have not had the car dynoed but when it was in AZ it was dynoed at 451 AWHP on E85.
Performance & Driveline modifications:
* HKS 272/272 intake and exhaust camshafts
* Forrester ported head with over sized valves, titanium retainers, springs, etc.
* AMS built and O-ringed bottom end including JE, Ross, and ARP products
* Moroso aluminum oil pan
* DSM Link V3 lite with DS conversion
* 4 bolt rear end with LSD
* Extrude Honed USDM spec intake manifold
* ThreeSpeed Stainless Steel Scatter Shield (SSSS)
* ACT 2600 clutch
* ACT flywheel
* Shep Stage 2 trans
* K&N air filter from a Mustang filter charger kit.
* Stainless steel clutch line
* Paxton fuel pressure regulator, filters, and pump with custom bracketing.
* FIC 1150 injectors
* -10 and -8 Braided fuel lines, modified fuel rail, and an hand made aluminum fuel cell.
* ThreeSpeed 3" aluminum lower and stainless upper intercooler pipes and hand formed aluminum sheet metal curved end tanks using a Spearco 2-197 bar and plate intercooler core.
* AGP T3/T4 Garrett turbo (60-1)
* Cast iron T3 exhaust manifold
* 35 mm Tial external wastegate
* ThreeSpeed 3" o2 eliminator
* 3" press bent steel exhaust with Magna flow muffler
* HKS SSBOV
* HKS EVC EZ
* Aluminum radiator and Spal 1400 CFM cooling fan
* EBC Red brake pads, cad plated slotted rotors, SS brake lines
* 90 DSM spec external air oil cooler
* Short shift using 3000gt parts and the MACH V Symborski shifter bushing kit.
Suspension/handling modifications, Exterior/Interior modifications:
* Tein HA Coilovers and pillow ball mounts
* Greddy front and ThreeSpeed rear strut tower bars
* Volk Racing CE28N 17 x 8.5 wheels
* Whiteline sway bars and bushing through out.
* Optima battery mounted in trunk in custom floor enclosure
* 6 point NHRA cage with swing-outs
* RCI 5 point harnesses (OEM seat recovered for crotch slot)
* AWS and ABS removed
* Momo steering wheel
* Shaved fuel door and emblems
* JDM clear corner lights
* Autometer Carbon fiber Oil pressure, and boost gauge. AEM wideband
* Stereo consists of Sony and Soundstream. (Never on)
* Leather carbon fiber tooled trunk linings
* Polished vanity spark plug cover (3of1000) with MACHV.com stainless hardware
* Custom floor mats
* Custom paint
* Window tint