GalantVR4.org The Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Forum
Galant VR-4 Forums » Marketplace » Cars For Sale » FS: #3/1000 Lexington, KY 16K OBO
Previous thread Next thread

FS: #3/1000 Lexington, KY 16K OBO

V8Bait
3/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1243548 posted 07/28/18 06:10 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
I can be reached via PM's here or by email at [email protected] -- I will be an active seller

For Sale is #3. The car is at 84,500 original miles and has been mostly garaged since I purchased it. I purchased the car through "boostedinaz" about 3 years ago and had it brought to Lexington, KY.
Since I have purchased this car I have loved the car. I thought when I purchased the car it would bring back everything I had forgotten about these cars immediately but have been shocked how much I've had to relearn. I do work out of town year round and don't have the time to spend on the car. The car is started and driven every 3 weeks like clock work by my brother and maintenance has been maintained as well. With me working out of town, it being sold will be some what tricky but when we get to that point I will figure out how to get back to KY to show the car.

Not much has changed in the car since I bought it. Here is the original post from when I bought the car 3 years ago. click For some reason I can't get the new pictures to upload but I do have available. One thing that has changed is I have installed a new stereo and gotten the sound system wired correctly. I have not had the car dynoed but when it was in AZ it was dynoed at 451 AWHP on E85.

Performance & Driveline modifications:
-----------------------------
* HKS 272/272 intake and exhaust camshafts
* Forrester ported head with over sized valves, titanium retainers, springs, etc.
* AMS built and O-ringed bottom end including JE, Ross, and ARP products
* Moroso aluminum oil pan
* DSM Link V3 lite with DS conversion
* 4 bolt rear end with LSD
* Extrude Honed USDM spec intake manifold
* ThreeSpeed Stainless Steel Scatter Shield (SSSS)
* ACT 2600 clutch
* ACT flywheel
* Shep Stage 2 trans
* K&N air filter from a Mustang filter charger kit.
* Stainless steel clutch line
* Paxton fuel pressure regulator, filters, and pump with custom bracketing.
* FIC 1150 injectors
* -10 and -8 Braided fuel lines, modified fuel rail, and an hand made aluminum fuel cell.
* ThreeSpeed 3" aluminum lower and stainless upper intercooler pipes and hand formed aluminum sheet metal curved end tanks using a Spearco 2-197 bar and plate intercooler core.
* AGP T3/T4 Garrett turbo (60-1)
* Cast iron T3 exhaust manifold
* 35 mm Tial external wastegate
* ThreeSpeed 3" o2 eliminator
* 3" press bent steel exhaust with Magna flow muffler
* HKS SSBOV
* HKS EVC EZ
* Aluminum radiator and Spal 1400 CFM cooling fan
* EBC Red brake pads, cad plated slotted rotors, SS brake lines
* 90 DSM spec external air oil cooler
* Short shift using 3000gt parts and the MACH V Symborski shifter bushing kit.

Suspension/handling modifications, Exterior/Interior modifications:
----------------------------------------
* Tein HA Coilovers and pillow ball mounts
* Greddy front and ThreeSpeed rear strut tower bars
* Volk Racing CE28N 17 x 8.5 wheels
* Whiteline sway bars and bushing through out.
* Optima battery mounted in trunk in custom floor enclosure
* 6 point NHRA cage with swing-outs
* RCI 5 point harnesses (OEM seat recovered for crotch slot)
* AWS and ABS removed
* Momo steering wheel
* Shaved fuel door and emblems
* JDM clear corner lights
* Autometer Carbon fiber Oil pressure, and boost gauge. AEM wideband
* Stereo consists of Sony and Soundstream. (Never on)
* Leather carbon fiber tooled trunk linings
* Polished vanity spark plug cover (3of1000) with MACHV.com stainless hardware
* Custom floor mats
* Custom paint
* Window tint

#3/1000

Posts: 5 | From: Midway, Kentucky | Member Since: 08/18/16 | IP: (35.133.57.125) | Report this post to a Moderator

V8Bait
3/1000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1243549 posted 07/28/18 06:15 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
Now it works

#3/1000

Posts: 5 | From: Midway, Kentucky | Member Since: 08/18/16 | IP: (35.133.57.125) | Report this post to a Moderator

Turbo4door1
Paid to pewp

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1243559 posted 07/30/18 07:03 AM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
The infamous Number 3 pops up again! If I had more garage space, we would probably be talking. Good luck with the sale, it's a beautiful car.

Danny

Posts: 1518 | From: Kearneysville, WV | Member Since: 02/20/03 | IP: (149.101.1.114) | Report this post to a Moderator

boostedinaz
Fatty McButterpants
1101/2000

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1243583 posted 08/01/18 08:55 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post      
If any one has questions or concerns about the car I would be glad to answer them. When I sold the car Chad was very up front and super easy to deal with. No BS just a quick easy sale.

Michael
The rebuild of 1101

Edited by boostedinaz (08/01/18 08:55 PM)

Posts: 4085 | From: Scottsdale, AZ | Member Since: 04/20/06 | IP: (2600:8800:6a00:9) | Report this post to a Moderator

getboosted

Galant VR-4 org Post #: 1243594 posted 08/02/18 04:24 PM     Remind Me!  Send Private Message   Edit Post   
Is A/C still functioning as I can see the A/C lines are still there. Thanks.

Posts: 135 | From: Charlotte, NC, USA | Member Since: 12/05/02 | IP: (104.129.194.211) | Report this post to a Moderator

Pages: 1
Previous thread Next thread

Extra information
0 registered and 5 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Galant VR4.org Moderator:  4orced4door, curtis, steve, atc250r, jcgalntvr4-244, cheekychimp, jepherz, Rausch, toybreaker, jnava, iceman69510, pot 

Print Thread

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Rating:
Thread views: 1746

Rate this thread

News & Events: News | Events
Galant VR-4: Newbies | General VR4 Discussions | Technical Discussions | How To and Info Archive
Marketplace: Parts For Sale | Cars For Sale | Good Guys | Bad Guys
Community: Members' Showcase

Contact Us | Privacy statement GalantVR-4.org

Generated in 0.128 seconds in which 0.079 seconds were spent on a total of 14 queries. Turbo powered.

Hertz's Galant VR-4 Page