The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Galant VR4, Manteca, CA, $1800obo

spease209

1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4, belize green, #1367, around 160k. Car has been sitting with the engine out for some time, I'm having trouble finding the time to put it back together. Body and interior are both marginal, headliner is crap. I have some extra parts and pieces. Engine was running when pulled from car, I had intentions of installing a different mild built engine, never got around to it. I have 5 lug hubs on the front and a complete 5 lug non-steering rear sub-frame (3 bolt) I was going to swap in. I'll just list some parts I have for it: keydiver chip ecm, evo maf, couple transmissions, 4lug and 5 lug wheels, manual rack and pinion, new lower control arms. Don't really want to part with the car but I don't see myself tackling it for another 3-4 years. Non op, clean title California car.

209 627 0383
Asking $1800 obo

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings