The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

***SOLD***:Price 3100 Galant Vr4 285/2000 Fort Collins Co

IanAvr4

Here is a link to my Galant that im selling Asking 3100 click

I'm selling my galant the car has been garaged for years now. The car is running, number 285/2000. I have had the car for 11 years but I got a new project that is taking space and need to sell it I'm dropping the price to 3100 for quick sell. I'm kinda at the stage where I really don't wanna put anymore money into it and it's thinking its time to part with it... Feel free to text what questions you have.... And no I won't take bs offers so please don't bother...the car is Running

158,000 on body
40,000 engine
Zero on the new head

The good: The engine has a brand new head with apr head studs with zero miles on it.
Hks blow off
Huge front mount intercooler custom built
3inch turbo back with 4inch tip
255 walbro fuel pump
Evo 3 16g turbo
Innovative wide band
Boost gauge
Xtd stage 3 Clutch brand new zero miles
All new belts
Dash and intieror good
Tons new parts
And tons of extra parts including

91 and 92 white rims
headlights
Transmission with bad second syncro
Intake manifold
fuel rail
Trunk with lights
Grill
Two front bumpers one cut for the intercooler and the other stock
Extra Head with a bent valve
Front side panel

Bad:
Tires bad
Put a used trainsmission in and it's not working properly

Last edited:

Jesus_Negros

Copy your CL ad and paste it to the original post. Then upload the pics to your original post.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings