The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Mobile Food Truck (Fayetteville, NC) $8,500.00 SOLD!

pot

Staff member
FS is my wife's Mobile Food Truck. The vehicle is a 1978 International Bluebird (Gasoline/345ci) that has been converted to process general mobile food such as burgers, fries, Gyro's, etc. It includes the following:

- Stainless Steel Table
- Grill (Commercial)
- Microwave (Commercial)
- Ice Chest
- Stainless Serving Station
- AutoDoner (Rotating Gyro meat machine)
- Water Heater
- Sink
- 6,000 Watt generator

The vehicle has a clean title, reliable, and well maintained . It sports a an International Harvester 345 CI gasoline engine and is located minutes away from I-95 in Fayetteville, NC. The mobile food business is extremely profitable throughout the state and I see no reason aside from local state/city ordinances that it would't be profitable for the purchaser. If interested please feel free to contact me via PM or phone (910) 728-1613.

*Mileage is unknown

Last edited:

89Mirageman

There are several other cars on the 1st page alone that are not GVR4's. What's your point?

Lancer99

Did you read the rules?

1. If your title is "Newbie" you may only sell Galant VR-4s (E39A) here. No other makes or models will be allowed to be sold by Newbies. Do not post your FS ads in other forums, as they will be deleted. Junior and Senior Members may sell other makes and models however be reasonable with what you think would sell here. You will probably have better luck on eBay or Craigslist.

Lancer99

^ Bunch of

This forum does have rules for certian things. If he read the rules he would have known that this food truck can be in the for sale section, instead of wasting a post. Or unless he was stating the obvious that it's not a GVR4 then thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings