The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

1990 GGSX non-ABS illustration and part no's...

blacksheep

Spoolingvr4 - Not according to Tallahasee mitsubishi when I talked to them yesterday. They looked to see if it is NLA and said that it shows as an orderable part. Just my 2 cents...

spooling92vr4

im not trying to clutter up a technical question thread but... i tried to order it from my local dealer, and another member on here ordered one from mitsubishiparts.com... my dealer ordered it for me initially and then a couple of days later called and said they couldnt order it and it was discontinued.

I'm that "other member", so you know I got this message back from Lisa from Mitsubishiparts.net "It is a canceled part at Mitsubishi. I ran a dealer locate and tried Chrysler to see if I could find one from them, but came back empty handed. Sorry about that." If you can get one for me too I'll paypal you for it, just let me know.

blacksheep

Actually, I have an used 92 AWD one coming and I asked if it was orderable and he said yes, and looked it up. But, I didnt order it. So, maybe the guy I talked to is out of his mind... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Hope I get my lines! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif

spooling92vr4

worst case i can get you the lines used ... shipping would suck though

KC,

Front lines and proporting valve are the same as non ABS NT galants of same years AFAIK. I have NON ABS lines in my car with 4200 split point. Now I have to get it off the stands someday.

Ward

the prop valve is not orderable when i ordered it he checked it online and said they couldnt get it..but the program would let them order it.. also one of the lines from the prop valve to the master cylinder isnt orderable... so i had to make braided SS lines for that.

the 2 front lines are still orderable new from PPV- wheel wells.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned