The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

Thread and fitting guide for 4G63 Cars

Bimmubishi

I think that there are a lot of questions on this subject and this might be a good resource for those making waterlines/oil lines for the mitsubishi turbo, oil lines for the oil cooler etc..

DSG 1

DSG 2

you can scroll through the menu. Please let me know if you find any bad information.

Thanks!

AL

Edit: Updated link

Last edited by a moderator:

GVR-4

Alex, either you don't sleep or you don't have a girlfriend/wife or you don't have a job.
tongue.gif

Thanks for the data.

What would I do without this board? I know, I'd be paying some one some big time moolah for working on my ride. Good job Alex..

stupidweirdo

whats the thread of the oil cooler outlets on the oil filter housing? if ya know off hand, maybe something you could add

How about fittings on the rubber brake hose between the front caliper and the steel brake line.....maybe then I could make my own SS brakelines.
thanks

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
All the brake line fittings are 10 x 1.0 mm

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Classifieds Listings