The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: BC 280's,eagle h,machined crank..600 miles...NJ

I had the BC 280's in my car for less than 600 miles. They are still fine, I just need to sell them for another project. I'm asking 280$ shipped. I'm open to offers...thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Price drop...$280 shipped obo. Really need the cash. Also have a machined 6 bolt crank and Eagle H beam rods with less than 600 miles on them...make offer

Please make any offer. I just might say yes. Really want to finish my Galant. Thanks

How much do you need to have out of the crank and rods? I just bought #621/1000 and it needs a motor so I'm starting from the bottom up. Let me know price shipped to 45383. I was thinking about 250$ shipped. Let me know either way. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned