The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Gauge Pods BLITZ Gauges

tinkolby_25

Ok so I traded My GVR4 and I have a few things left over from it that I just don't need. All prices are shipped prices but do not include Paypal fees.

I also have a Blitz boost gauge and Blitz EGT gauge that can go with the pod for a good price.

Blitz Boost gauge 60MM

DSC_1547.jpg

Price: $80 Shipped

Blitz Egt Gauge 60MM. Missing sensor probe.

DSC_1546.jpg

$50 Shipped

Next is a Dual 52MM Speaker gauge pod. It's CF but I painted it flat black. It could easily be sanded down and recleared.

DSC_1537.jpg

Price: $45 Shipped

Thanks,
Justin

Last edited:

alansupra94

Would you be willing to do $35 shipped on the gauge pillar

I am a bit tight on money right now...stupid GRE's costed me $160 and graduate school applications at $50 a pop /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

tinkolby_25

$50 shipped is about the best ill do. The pod by itself is around $50 shipped new and that's the pod alone.
More stuff added.

Last edited:

MMCVR4

Quoting MMCVR4:
I'll take the GReddy BOV. PM sent!

Payment on the way.

im paid friday. i want that roof rack. i will pm you details if we can work something out.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned