The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Floormats! Come get your floormats!

turboflanagan

Quoting snailspool:
Turboflanagan, i have emailed you a few times, including at least once in April and received no response. Is your paypal addy a good address for correspondence as well? Ill try PMing you the email on here too.

I can't find any emails from you. My email address is [email protected]

What is your email address? I can do a search for it.

I got your pm, but please email the same details to me at the above email. The same email is the paypal address also.

ihugzombies

Just reviving this thread to see if there is any way to get an order of mats in or if anyone knows who can make a set

turboflanagan

There have not been any orders since Covid started, but I should still be able to get a set made for you.

Just email me at [email protected] to get the conversation started. Last sets made were $135 shipped to the contiguous US. They are probably $580 now with "covid pricing"...

I'll verify pricing once you let me know what you are looking for and before taking any money.

bobdole

Great sets of floor mats. Mine are still looking great.

yubh8tn

These have been for sale for like 15 years so i'm not too worried about them going away, but I would like to make sure I could order them in a month or two. Will they still be available to be made?

lowcashleblanc

Same position here, would like confirmation that they can/will be available for ordering in the next couple months. I would be interested in two sets potentially.

turboflanagan

They are still available. Best course of action is to email me directly at turboflanagan @ the Gmail.com with your inquiries. I'm not even giving estimated delivery times anymore. Thanks covid! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
See post 249 above yours for the most recent info and the email address to send inquiry to.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts