The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Part out 91 GVR4, #597, aftermarket and stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomcasey

Quoting BLUELIGHTSBABY:
Do you have the drive shaft and carrier bearings?

You want new carrier bearings, used ones will most likely tear when reinstalling as they would be over 25-year old rubber

cody

Sorry guys, have been super busy lately, haven't checked this in a while.
-Drive shaft is still available.
-A-Pillar is sold.
-Front calipers are sold, but I do have the rears.
-Front bumper is sold.
I will try to update the original post since a lot of stuff has sold.

cody

Was looking through my PM's and I received one from Tim about my engine. Accidently hit the delete button instead of reply. Engine is sold. Sorry.

Stevenoly

Hi, looking to see if you have the L/H rear dogleg (trim in front of the wheel well). Also interested in the c-pillar trim (looking to convert JDM car to rear shoulder belts). Shipped to 98275

gs300cky

Do you have the main wire harness for the engine bay still?

cody

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on here throughout most of the summer. Had a very busy summer. A majority of the parts are sold. I have a lot of messages from a couple months ago. If your still in need of parts let me know and I'll try to keep up with PM's. The shell is gone. I'll update the parts list when I have time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts