The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: rock auto closeout sale

NateCrisman

Im going to buy up a lot of stuff like this ....it will come in handy over the years for sure. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

RayH

One thing to look out for is some of the belts I've bought in the past on closeout appear to have been sitting on shelves for quiet a while. Not sure if that affects the rubber similar to aging tires. Would not hesitate on most of the other stuff.

turdb0

Anyone know which one of the oil filters are any good? Which one is the "big" filter?

GSTwithPSI

The Wix filters are pretty good, but I ordered the last 3...

I used the Fram Extra Guard filters on my 1G for years and never had any issues with them.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned