The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Blue '89 underdash $30

eviLntt

This is in good condition '89 underdash in blue. No mounting hardware or coveted vent tube is included. $30.00 plus shipping and paypal fees. PM me if interested.

GVR4kauai

Pm your Paypal I'll send payment for this. Thx what's the best price shipped bro?

Last edited:

Vr4junkie

Hey I know this is off topic but what is the purpose of this part is it better /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif always wondered.

GVR4kauai

The little trays and little compartment. I want it so i can put my phone in lol! Plus my stock one looks like crap and is missing all the caps so this will be a nice replacement!

Last edited:

Vr4junkie

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif your kidding me that's all just that little tray well atleast I know now.

GVR4kauai

Ya pretty sure lol. For me its replacing my piece of crap one lol. So just seemed like a better replacement than the stock one. I think I may hide my apexi safc2! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

This one removes about 2 lbs of bracing behind the other unit and gives about 1 inch more knee room because it isn't padded.

GVR4kauai

Oh ya even more sick since I'm 6' haha! I knew there was another reason I wanted this lol

GVR4kauai

Man I can't tell if this matches now lol. Going to ask the wife in the morning what she thinks lol. I really want this bro just want it to match lol!

G

Staff member

GVR4kauai

Are you saying paint it lol? Haha I was actually thinking the same thing! thx for the tip cuz I def want this piece for my ride /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned