The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

SOLD: Authentic GReddy Type RS BOV

minneSNOWta

Hey guys. I have a good condition, authentic GReddy Type RS. Lots of fakes out there, but this is a real deal 2G-specific one. You can check here if you think mine is fake. The recirc fitting is 32mm. I can include blue silicone hose if requested for free. Comes with a used gasket, but they are pretty thick and are also readily available for less than $10. The only issue with the BOV is that the adjustment set screw's threads had been stripped by a previous owner. Was re-tapped and came with a hideous hex head bolt that I got rid of and changed to a socket head allen. I believe Fastenal has original looking allen set screws that can be obtained for cheap. Also can come with a new GReddy FV vent fitting in blue.

$120 shipped for what you see plus hose if you want or $135 shipped with the VTA fitting (not shown). VTA fitting is around $20 new.

SOLD

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned