The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Rear 5 lug spindles $50 SOLD

jepherz

Staff member
I have a pair of 5 lug spindles for sale. They have some surface rust that will be easy to clean off. One of the bearing shields is a little bent and doesn't contain either bearing, the other has a bearing but you'd probably want to replace it anyways. $15 shipping in the lower 48. $50.

SOLD

Last edited:

89Mirageman

Also for anybody looking to do a full 5 lug swap I have some front dsm hubs to match that I'll let go for cheap. Not really pressing to sell them but if it'll help another member move some parts we all win. I guess $35 shipped sounds fair for mine.

GVR4_1636

How much do the bearings run? I'll take them! It beats going back to the junk yard and yanking them off a seized set of bolts..

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned