The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 235/40/17 toyo ra1 tires

thedsmguy

Shaved and treated for autocross. Set of four, They only have about 50 miles max on them but they have been shaved so they look fairly bald. GREAT traction.

Id like to get $300 for the set of four tires. Or offers or trades...

Wheels are not available unless the tires sell first sorry.

GSX_TC

are those rims Racing Hart CPO35R's?

GSX_TC

im sure their pretty light though still. kinda wish u were closer man, so i could go pick these up, i could use those for my GST when it starts putting down power.

GSX_TC

Lol

belize1334

Very interested if you'll ship... What kind of miles are on them? 50 miles could be a track day, or a summer of autocross, or a trip to the mall...

thedsmguy

Ding Ding Ding.

098.jpg

thedsmguy

I'll always ship anything. The 50 miles would be about 3 drag passes, and driving to the track, and then to the shop from my house. Two of them were used for 2 passes on a fwd car but were not really worn or anything so they have a extra 20 miles on them, not burned out like crazy etc just simply put on to try and see how they would react as a street tire.

I should get a pic of the tread depth as its not a lot (disclaimer) but I bet these would last a street car a good summer of driving.

And I know the question is likely going to come up, I'd rather not sell the wheels as I LOVE them on the BG car, but if someone wanted the set complete I'd do $600 firm there are only a couple minor flaws in the wheels, no curbs etc.

belize1334

Well I need an autocross tire. I'd prefer non-shaved for longer life but at the price I can't complain. I'd also prefer something like a v710 which will heat up faster and be sticker on an autocross course. But again, this price is just too good. I just want to make sure that they're all evenly warn and that they haven't been heat-cycled a pile of times. Otherwise I'm ready to go. These'll go on the wheels that I bought from you earlier this summer.

thedsmguy

I'd say they are very evenly worn, Not a lot of cycles through them. I know they aren't the best autocross tire but they are a great sticky street tire. And yes, they would work great on those RPM's

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned