The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: SAFC1 and upgraded EPROM chip

blackvr4

Hey guys just picked up DSMlink the other week so I just pulled the SAFC off. I have had the SAFC for maybe 3-4years. Never ever had a problem with it. Only reason for selling it is due to the DSMlink upgrade Has a very minor cosmetic scratch on the top of the SAFC, has no effect on how it works. I would like to get 150.00 shipped OBO for it.

435e2bb8.jpg

6271f8b5.jpg

I also have an eprom chip that I am also getting rid of due to the DSMlink upgrade. It is flashed for 650CC injectors, has 2step with antilag, NLTS, Boost gauge converted to knock gauge. Similar to the keydriver chips. Worked great never had a problem with it. I would like to get 50.00 Shipped OBO.

Also here is the link to where I bought the chip from. Incase somebody wants to verify.
link

83485c24.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned