The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Window washer resevoir and mounting Bracket

centurion882

Looking for original reservoir with bracket that mounts to inner fender/ send pic,s and info to: 989-370-5624 thanks Dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

citymunky

The windsheild fuild doesn't have a bracket /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif. It just bolts up to pass side fender wall.

James

I might have one. Let me check random-o-sh*t-pile

centurion882

Kool.. did not know that... my car did not have a resevoir???? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

centurion882

Please send pic of resevior????? Thanks dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

citymunky

here is a pic i found on the web, it's on the pass side fender, 3 bolts are use to mount it.

Picture030.jpg

citymunky

I sent you a text earlier. There is one at the junk yard for like $11 buck with the motor.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned