The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Trunk body plugs/ GOING TO THE YARD

MellowVR4

Looking for 2 of them please, Their the ones underneath the trunk carpet and the spare, I believe their about 2" in diameter. Let me know please, Thank you.

Last edited:

LIV4PSI

MellowVR4

Dont wanna sound cheap but thats way too steep for what they are, Thanks tho for the quick response.

89Mirageman

In all honesty its a fair price. You have to consider someone going out of their way to pull them, pack them up and go ship them. It all takes time. He'll clear what, $10-$12 after its all said and done? Maybe just buy them new at the Dealer or see if there are any local junkyards around.

MellowVR4

Thats probably what I do. If I where selling them I would probably ask 6$ shipped, considering they can easily be put into an envelope with a stamp.

LIV4PSI

A flat rate box or envelope is $6. So basically you don't even want to give me $5 for my time. I agree the parts aren't worth anything, but it takes a while to remove them, properly package them, print a shipping label, and then take them to the post office.

I could so $10 shipped if you want then snail mail in a regular envelope. You not going to find them cheaper from the dealer.

Last edited:

89Mirageman

I would advise against just tossing them in a regular envelope. The sorter will probably tear it and you'll never get them. Cut a piece of cardboard and put the parts in and bend the top over and tape it securely on all sides. It will be a few bucks to ship but they'll actually get there.

Sadly this is why I don't offer to pull many small parts and stuff. Not many people are willing to pay even though you're doing them a huge favor.

LIV4PSI

I agree. I offer to ship them as a favor and Mellow acted like I'm trying to hustle him. If he was local, I would gce them to him.

Not to mention that I spent 16hrs picking up my parts car, another 30hrs stripping it, and I am still in the hole $1,200...

Last edited:

MellowVR4

I've parted cars out also and shipped parts to variouse locations as many of us have, and it sucks and it does take time, Its all good gents ill just hit a junkyard and get em from a DSM. Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned