The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: stock coil pack

galant651

i might have one in a couple days. do you want wires with it? i have 10 mm competition wires on them now.

thedsmguy

Could be the transistor pack as well. Or for that matter even the CAS. I have all of these.

Coil pack $40 shipped
Transistor $35 shipped
Cas (green top) $50 shipped.

sydrew

I try all of those except the coil pack cause it was too expensive if this dont work I posting both of those galant forsale and please make sure the coil pack work

GSNT

Check your ecu? They fail far more often than coil packs. A coil pack consists of two coils, for both to fail at the same time is even more unlikely.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts