The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Single din gauge holder

makedollarz

Trying to track down one of those 2 gauge holders that Curtis made that go above/below the cd player.

Thanks

curtis

Curtis has plans this spring for version 2. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Got the logo almost completed and part of the coding done.

Just need to catch up and find time to do a run. Your not the only one wanting one and I haven't cut any in some time because I'd hate to sell the old ones then the owners bitch because they would rather have the new design.

As before I'll be doing them in abs, aluminum and lexan and be able to bead blast any for a frosted look and bead blast and then brush the aluminum ones.

Proof I'm not BS'ing and that I'm a tease. Hell Rance might even make an appearance on some. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif Have to remember these are really blown up and the car will be small like 20mm tall small so not sure how the detail will turn out cutting fins in an intercooler.
The partial view of the car is just one of many different ones. I have the US bumper drawn, headlights like the ones I built for me, flared fenders, big tires, The boostx lip spoiler, even the cowl induction hood in the one pictured etc etc.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned