The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: RR Brake Caliper E-Brake Bracket

fastasleep

Looking for the e-brake bracket/arm/elbow that attaches to a right (passenger) rear brake caliper.

I recently replaced the caliper and returned my core with that bracket still attached, not realizing the new one didn't have it until it was too late... The truck had already taken the core away from Advance.

Let me know if you have one.

Email or text is the quickest way to get a response from me.

email: [email protected]
phone: 540-479-9060

Blessings,

Ben

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Might. I can check tonight. I believe I have a disassembled caliper sitting around somewhere.

fastasleep

Awesome. Thanks, man!

Blessings,

Ben

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
I do not have a right side. Sorry, both of my spares that have levers are LH.

fastasleep

Thanks for checking.

Anyone else?

89Mirageman

You're talking about the piece that the barrel end of the cable goes into? I think a 17mm nut holds it to the caliper? Any idea if one from a 1g fwd dsm rear caliper will work? I have several of those laying around for parts.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned