The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: OEM intercooler and TB elbow

TSimage

I have the cold side hard pipe section as well as the flex pipe that goes over the top of the manifold on the hot side but I a missing everything else including the TB elbow. I know I will likely just have to buy an entire setup so if you have one lemme know. I know I can get an after market setup relatively cheap under $200 but I still want to stay bone stock on 1619.

If you have it, send me some pics and lemme know how much. Thank you.

EfiniX

Here's what I've got left from my stock setup (sold items crossed out). There's also a turn signal lens in there as well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If this is what you are looking for, make me an offer. I'm up in Portland, so the shipping shouldn't be too bad.

TSimage

I know I need 6 and 8.. I am 90% positive on 7, I think 9 is sitll ont he car but not sure and I dont know what 2 is.

I have 5 for sure but I believe there is a piece inbetween 5 and 8 I dont have also between 7 and 6

EfiniX

Quoting TSimage:
I know I need 6 and 8.. I am 90% positive on 7, I think 9 is sitll ont he car but not sure and I dont know what 2 is.

I have 5 for sure but I believe there is a piece inbetween 5 and 8 I dont have also between 7 and 6

Well shoot me a PM and we can work out getting the parts to you.

2 is a fender plate that the stock hoses routed through. Doubtful you need it. Just something that came off my car when the ETS unit went in.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts