The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: OEM fuel line (pump to filter)

tsitalon1

Trying to resolve my fuel smell. I have replaced everything and still have a very strong fuel smell with NO LEAKAGE.

Suspect my AN lines, so I want to revert back to stock.

If you have the stock line in good condition, I would really appreciate it!

GSNT

AN lines do permeate fuel smell. The only way to avoid it is to use teflon lined AN lines and that can get expensive. I am parting a car out but it's very rusty and I doubt the line is worth pulling. I'm sure you can find a cleaner one.

tsitalon1

I might not be able to find a better one...do me a favor, if your's isn't too bad and you think it could be cleaned using muratic acid, please let me know!

Anyone else have one?

tsitalon1

Kenny, I would but I cannot find the AN adapter that will allow me to connect to the bottom of the stock fuel filter. Do you know where I can get that?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned