The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Leather shift boot - VR6eater style...

VR6Eater

Well, I guess I have to get everything together. I'll write up a new post with all the details, tally up existing wants and confirm orders and start making them again. Hopefully if everything goes smoothly here the next couple days I'll be making one for myself before anyone else /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

If you are for sure making them I can paypal you money so you don't have to front the money for materials.

SleepinGVR4

I am also still using one of your leather shifter boots VR6eater. Great quality!

I was an idiot and some how stretched the top so it doesn't like to stay butted up against the bottom of my shift knob, so I'd probably buy another one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

fuel

I'm pretty interested! Any chance of closer up photos?

blacksheep

Here are some detailed pictures. This is an original boot and was just taken out of a car. As you can tell, still in great condition.

The 4 screw holes are made by the buyer after they get the right height and such based on the shifter in the car!

Hope this helps!

curtis

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif This place is like an opium den, MF's keep coming back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif Newbies disregard the post count for Sean he's old school

I just did a search and click this and look at the date. VR6eater shift boots are now over a decade old. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

strokin4dr

i've had one of these boots for 8 years now. Quality leather. Still looks brand new.

bobdole

I would like to get one also please.

quicktsi

Are all four panels stitched the same? I got one from Garfield. and the stitching is not the same on all four panels. Two are the same and two are different.

VR6Eater

They are all the same.

quicktsi

I will take one also, and don't mind paying for it upfront to help with the costs. Would like grey stitching if possible.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts