The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Intercooler piping or complete kit

TSimage

I need intercooler piping and or a full intercooler kit that is GVR4 specific for the j housing.

transparentdsm

i have a full stock intercooler set up, including the intake pipe.\

edit: i will be in lake tahoe next week. moving there.

Last edited:

TSimage

Still lookin'.. More so for after market unless someone is just junking their stock stuff.

TSimage

Still lookin' guys. The Starion FMIC unfortunately requires a bit of fabrication and minimal improvement over stock. I was more so hoping to go beyond that. Only need something capable of holding 450-500whp. I don't mind if its ugly either, I just want to get it running at this point then I can worry about an ETS kit or whatever down the line.

transparentdsm

as stated above i still have a 100% complete stock one, but look in y for sale thread. i have a very very large intercooler, no piping though. im in boulder, co now but will be in tahoe in a few days. if you want to pm me maybe we can work a deal out for you.

TSimage

Sorry I didn't get to PM you back. I actually have most of the parts needed for the stock IC setup minus the elbow and a few other tid bits. I think at that point it'd just make sense for me ot hit pick n pull and spend $20 on what I'm missing.

Got a couple PMs about some aftermarket cores so hopefully it will work for the time being. Thanks again though.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts