The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: I need a transmission bad!!

Dahcrow92

Well my car has been out of commission for about two years now. I've been having one hell of a time trying to find a new. Or even a used transmission. If anybody has one. Or knows even were to get one that would be awesome!! I live in Fairbanks Alaska is probably why I've been having trouble finding one. Any help at all would be appreciated.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Private message through this board.

highrpm666

Do you have a transmission that is a candidate to be rebuilt? After a quick search I found a few transmission shops in Anchorage. Maybe they can rebuild the trans you have. If not... I have a trans here in Colorado I could sell for a rebuild. Grinds 1st, 2nd and 3rd badly. I could sell it to you for a rebuild.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned