The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: FMIC & Piping

Lofty

Stock would be fine, aftermarket would be fine. Just want some oem piping and fmic or just a whole kit, or even piping may work depending on where it mounts.

jmelocik

If you are an industrious man, and since you own a GVR4 and have owned DSMs I know that you are, I could sell you a nearly perfect Evo 8 or 10 OEM FMIC and you could make or have made the necessary piping. It is a HUGE improvement over the original GVR4 FMIC. If you do want an OEM FMIC I have 2 of them also but not all the soft hoses that would be needed to install it.

Josh

Yao

I have a spearco custom built small front mount, 4" thick and fits behind the bumper with minimal cutting, inlet and outlet at stock location.

rdomeck

I run a Evo 9 on my car and it works great...Never see temps above 92 degree's!

I have a ETS galant specific FMIC kit with piping that I am thinking of selling.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned