The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: fender well splash guards, 89 underdash

bmxr152

I'm looking for the I new fender well splash guards that go in front of the tire for both passenger and driver side. I'm also looking for a 89 underdash

transparentdsm

i have went to walmart before and bought a black tote and just cut the tote up to make splash guards. just saying. its not perfect, but it will work. also lets hang out soon. i want to come down the grade in the next few days, we should go for a drive and grab some food.

Last edited:

bmxr152

Okay ill see what i can come up with. Im down to hang out but right now im in las vegas for a work confrence. Lol sucks but im getting paid.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts