The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: fan assembly

InitialdVR4

I Just became the owner of 890/2000 but the kids before me were running no fan So if anyone has a full fan assembly for sale just name a price. thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

transparentdsm

depending on what your plans are(race car/autocross), buy some slim fans and hardwire a switch in and get an aftermarket temp gauge, if not(daily driver), still get the two slim fans and then source a harness with resistor and wire both fans into the same resistor. cools the car great. im actually looking for the same harness and resistor myself. mine are all messed up and i have no resistor after my fire situation, car overheats every time i run it.

Last edited:

InitialdVR4

Thanks for the advice. Sounds like a good set up i have the same problem with the harness
It was cut out by the previous owner and cannot source on for the life of me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

transparentdsm

you can use the resistor from a 1g dsm, so there available, you just need to get creative with the wiring harness. im working on redoing mine, if you would like some help, we can PM each other and ill give you my phone number and we can have a conversation and i can give you a walk through. even if mine isnt done or around i know what needs to be done so i can walk you through it.

edit: this is not the place for us to have this conversation. so please lets divert from talking on this forum

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned