The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: EVO 8/9 intercooler

Redwood

trying to find a fmic. i was looking to find a evo 8/9 one but if someone has some thing that has high CFM that would fit would be sweet too.

thanks for looking

BoostedAWD91

i have a evo ix factory intercooler. let me know if your interested and ill get you a pic

rdomeck

I just picked up one of these for my car. Took a little to make it fit, but it fits. You will have to do some welding to make things work!

Redwood

^^ thanks for the info on that man. all i know is that i need a high flowing fmic for my turbo. and figured that one of these would work nice.

i will really take just aboot anything that is in good shape.

rdomeck

Link to the thread about installing mine.

click

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned