The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: complete a/c set up

i just bought my second vr4 but it came with no a/c at all the lines were removed condenser dryer everything the only thing i have is the compressor if some one has it in the car and not using i will take it off your hands but has to be complete from the firewall to all what ever runs threw the engine bay

donkeylips

I have this and before I removed the engine from the car last month it blew cold. I was planning on keeping it around for future use, but I'll let it go for the right price. PM me an offer if you're interested. Again, I'm not desperate to get rid of it.

dsm10o0

I have everything already off of the car. Shippings going to be alot tho. Let me know how much your willing to pay for one.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned