The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: BULFAB 3 PIECE CROSSMEMBER AND MUSTASHE BAR

VR42LT

Hi fellas as heading suggests, need this posted to Australia.

A long shot for these I know but worth a try.

Thanks wade

VR4Scott

He still makes these new if you want to buy new and I'm sure he's willing to ship to OZ.

VR42LT

I have tried emailing him with no luck for a while now. Im so keen to get some stuff, hence why I asked in general discussion if he is still trading.

BENE38A

I emailed him inquiring 3 months ago for a price shipped to New Zealand, shipping was good value and got great communication. maybe he is busy

Fiascoxl

99gstracer on tuners freelancer makes a way better quality piece and it clears for oil changes unlike the bullfab. It is what I run and the quality is topnotch. click

VR42LT

Nice man thanks for that ive just emailed them so fingers crossed. Now to chase up a custom mustache bar.....

Fiascoxl

Quoting bowler31185:
Which set up do you have from him? How do you like it????

I have the complete three piece cross member set up. Only drawback to the setup is the solid front mount, but I am going to hollow out the mount and fill it with a urethane mount and two flat washer on either side to take up the slack. I drive my car everyday and the solid mount is a bit too much but still tolerable.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned