The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: Black Passenger Rear Dog Leg

sublimesnfu

Looking to buy a black passenger rear dog leg. Open to trading as well, I've got an extra VR4 Belize green with no motor that may have something you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

G

Staff member

sublimesnfu

No fog lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Anyone have a dog leg I can buy for a reasonable price /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif

BpuVR4

you got the dogleg or foglight now?

sublimesnfu

I've the dog leg /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif which fog do you need I'll have to look but I found 1 fog light yesterday in the shed, the front of my parts car is covered in snow so I couldn't see if it still had the fogs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

BpuVR4

oh, i was going to offer to sell my dogleg if you were in need, thats all.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned