The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 91' GVR4 intake manifold

OoThomioO

Looking to snag a stock or aftermarket intake manifold. Something that'll bolt right up and no problems /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

The guy I bought my VR4 from is now ignoring me and never sent my intake manifold to me, so now I just need something to me before my full-race.com manifold makes it here. I don't need fuel rail or injectors, just a bare intake manifold (or whatever you looking to get rid of).

It'll be shipped to Abbeville, LA 70510 and I'll have the money Friday/Saturday via Paypal (i'll add the 3%).

Please contact me on the forums, posting preferable before pm.

Thanks,
Tommy T.

a2vr4

pm set.
~Brian A. Moreno

Gvr4-330

I also have a stock one for sale. Let me know if the other falls through.

Rob

mikus

right, not to poop on people selling these for monies but you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a stock IM. try t00ners

Gave my last one to the guy that comes around taking aluminum cans out of recycle bins

OoThomioO

bump, was waiting to hear back from a2vr4 but i need this shipped out tomorrow.

belize1334

Word... I have two and I can't give'em away
Quoting mikus:
right, not to poop on people selling these for monies but you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a stock IM. try t00ners

Gave my last one to the guy that comes around taking aluminum cans out of recycle bins

OoThomioO

Well you should ship one to me tomorrow! I get alot of offers but I guess I catch people at wrong times, because I never get a paypal address or anything.

a2vr4

...new pm sent... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
~Brian A. Moreno

OoThomioO

Alright then, a2vr4 should be shipping me one tomorrow! Thanks a2vr4 and everyone for helping.

Tommy T.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned