The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 4ws Hard lines

GVR4ZUM

Hi Guys,
I'm looking to buy the 4ws hard lines, I know some of you guys eliminate the 4ws, if you have one that is in really good condition (No Rust) please hit me up.
Pictures would be nice. I created a post in General Section..at this point I don't know which one I need to replace. I haven't really check the condition of the other lines but if the ones I'm getting are in better condition I would just replace them too.
Thanks in advance.

OpticalPhenom

Something is screwy with my trying to send pm's. Sorry man i crushed the car today.

GVR4ZUM

Oh ok, another VR4 gone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Olson

what hard lines?? I have them all

Olson

I have those line the connect all the way up to the engine then there is a B nut to remove them. I have my lines cut right where yours are...... so i take it that wont work.... get back to me asap

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts