The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 1G MAF Pigtail

OMFGeofffff

So I made the big mistake of cutting off my stock pigtail to wire in my 2G maf. So now I'm looking to go back to stock so I can just get conversion harness's once I decide if I'm keeping 2G maf or switching to SD.

1uGlyGalaNt

I've got a conversion harness and plug. PM'ed.

Brunoboy

i may have one in the garage, well pretty damn sure, I will check tomorrow and let you know.
-Shane

1uGlyGalaNt

I've got a 1g MAF plug for $7 shipped and a 1g to 2g adapter harness for $35 shipped. Paypal: [email protected]

OMFGeofffff

Thinking about it now I might have the one I cut sitting in my trunk. I will find out this weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned