The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 14b kit for 2g GST

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Looking for the install kit for a 14b/16g to fit the 2g and replace the original turbo. Not sure what all is involved, but I remember a j-pipe dropping the outlet down. Looking for used first and will buy new if necessary.

PM or post here.

Thanks.

OldHairyBastard

You can use a Galant VR4 or 1G pipe on the turbo and buy a 90 degree coupler or use some other pipe you have laying around to make the connections. Are you still using the stock intercooler?

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Yes, stock intercooler at the moment. Car is torn apart for engine rebuild and strut tower repair right now, so just planning ahead.

OldHairyBastard

I'm sure you can piece it together with parts you have laying around. I have some pipes and couplers laying around so let me know what you might need when piecing it together.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned