The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

WTB: 14b 16g Turbo

Bonezilla

Looking for a good turbo. Been out of the Dsm game for a little but recently purchased a 1g. Putting some tlc into it and I need a turbo. Don't need anything fancy, just a known good turd-blow. I used to give these things away and it seems like ppl want an arm and a leg for these things these days. Ill pay for one but not $300, thats crazy. I have stock Evo VIII parts I would trade as well. Intercooler, cams, piping, bunch of other sh*t. All parts have 19,900 miles on them. Let me know if anyone has a snail laying around in your garage collecting dust. Thanks.

LIV4PSI

Please don't take this the wrong way, just my observation and opinion. But EVO III turbos used to be $599 or cheaper new. Since the tsunami, prices have went up to $1,000 or more for them new. Since few people are willing to pay that, it helps the used ones hold some value. And I agree, a 14b should only run you $100.

Like I said, not trying to be argumentative.

Bonezilla

All good bud. I was interested in your turbo, still am, but I just can't see myself spending $300. Are they worth it…yeah prob. Will you get $300 for yours…yeah prob. Am I a jew…yeah prob(no offense to Jews). I used to have turbos laying around that I literally gave away or scrapped, now I can't find anyone with a damn 14b laying around when I need one…99.

matt92vr4

I used to pay 0.88$ per gallon tor gas! I agree with you though, things are getting expensive. Tell me more about the EVO8 pipes. I have an EVO8 ic going on soon and might be able to use some pipes. I also have a nice s16g laying around.

Bonezilla

I have all factory intercooler pipes and hoses. 4842395325. text me and I can get pics for you tonight if youre interested.

Ryan

LIV4PSI

There is a cheap 14B on the 1G parts trader on FB. If your not a member, PM Diego or Jnava and they will add you Im sure.

89Patches

I have a 14B I just pulled of my Galant. No shaft play. Don't know the condition of the turbine housing as the o2 and manifold are still attached.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned